DTSDE Institute Training Program
REGISTRATION for Diagnostic Tool for School and District Effectiveness (DTSDE) Institute Training Program
January 8-9, 2015
Registration will open on December 1, 2014 and will close at 3:00 p.m. on December 18, 2014
Meals Only Registration Fee is $78.00
This DTSDE Institute is being made available for the following participants:
- District representatives assigned to participate in IIT reviews or those leading District-led reviews;
- District staff who work with Focus and/or Priority schools;
- District-selected Outside Educational Experts (OEE);
- RBE-RN and SESIS representatives ;and
- Principals of Focus or Priority schools
Individuals in each group that will participate in state-led IIT reviews are expected to attend.
Attendees will be actively engaged in a series of workshops and are required to attend training on both days. Registration starts at 8:00 a.m. Sessions will be held daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Breakfast will be served from 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Lunch will be served daily and dinner will only be served on Thursday evening, January 8th.
Below is the registration link and access code (will become live at 12:00pm on December 1st).
In order to register for the DTSDE Institute, please follow the directions at this link: http://rttt-nti.fluidreview.com/
After logging into the user account, the access code to begin the registration is: DT8
- The online registration period is from December 1 – December 18, 2014
- Registration payments must be received by Wednesday, December 31,2014
- Cancellation requests must be received by Friday, January 2, 2015
- School or district checks are acceptable forms of payment; purchase orders will not be accepted
- Make checks payable to the USNY Regents Research Fund
- Registration payments must be mailed to:
Ms. Christine Dunigan
Regents Research Fund
89 Washington Avenue -Room 319 EB
Albany, NY 12234
If you have questions about the January 8-9, 2015 DTSDE training, please send to DTSDEtraining@mail.nysed.gov . We will be happy to assist you.
Please read the above information carefully. We are looking forward to seeing you in the New Year.